JayData 1.0.0 RC1 Refresh 1
The major feature of this release is related to OData provider
is now generally supported.
Now you can consume OData service operations (WebMethods
). We extended the JaySvcUtil to generate the necessary metadata.
We included many fixes, such as the Visual Studio 2010 IntelliSense
optimalization (RC1 was optimized only to VS11).
It's recommended to upgrade your project to use the new version JayData library.
- ADD: support for OData service operation through WCF Data Service WebMethods
- isSupported static property was added to storageProviderBase. Default value is true.
- IndexedDBStorageProvider.js: isSupported implementation
- SqLiteStorageProvider.js: register only if isSupported
- EntityContext.js: provider name can be an Array, fallback options
- StorageProviderBase.js: getProvider with no exception, returns undefined if not found
- General performance improvements in the JayData type system, class definition code now executes 70% faster.
This is a relevant speed improvement for applications with many entity types and huge data contexts.
- VS2010 intellisense support ADD: VS2010Intellisense reference js
- Now, default error callback function throw exception instead of log to console
- CHANGE: MemberDefinitionCollection Refactor in project
- chaged .js files build sequence. initializeJayData, utils and Prehtml5Compatible.js files are ahead the JayLint
- CHANGE: propagation change propagateTo: '<propery>' into definiton
- Container.getDefault by type Validation on changed changedEntities
- On new entity fix required values
- oDataProvider.js: for..in memDefs fix TypeSystem.js: cache fix, resolveType refactor
- CHANGE: EntitySet inherits from Queryable
- CHANGE: add important message to file
- TypeSystem.js buildType staticDefinitions for..in bug fix
- BugFix: JaySvcUtil don't generate pk field with requred flag, if it is a computed field.
- Refreshed _reference.js and makefile